Monday 1 December 2014

PIcking off the morons and declaring victory!

Creep me out to the point of no return

A friend of mine loves to stream video. He is so surprised when he sees Fortune 500 companies as he imagines them advertising on what is essentially pirate video. So like the drug trade but the DEA does not have to pay to advertise.

My friend has countless come ons on his screen. Asian, Russian and even Arab wives, and lonely middle age housewives without filters.

Lately he has been bothered by a special thing.  Eighteen old girls who want to chat and meet. Holy Fuck Batman did my Spider sense go off big time. First of all I (speaking as the voice of reality) would never chat with an 18 year old girl, no way no time. I can honestly say if I would ever stray it would be with a woman. I have as little interest in an 18th old female as suicide bomber has on week one with the 72'nd virgin.

But lets say I click on one of those predator links? Am I now a pervert for evermore? Yes of course but a jail term seems conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment