Sunday 14 December 2014

Buck up everyone

I lived my life north of the city. I can survieve to some extent
no matter what hits society. That does not make me proud
no mostly sorry. You listened to assholes and where supprise when you got shit.
I have had a sewage system fully employed since Stephen Harper got employed with fantaSTI BULLSHIT. I have often thought the bribe accepting PM that was there was the worst CIA agent to destroy Canada I could image. Then Harpre imerged from the misTimes are tough and they are going to get wAY worse.
I know Canada and from the sweater to our universal truth, we will not turn on each other but will say, facists you have done your worse to divide us but in the long term scheme of things we are all agreed, keep your facist paws off me and all dogs will be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment