Thursday 18 December 2014

Discarded Shoes


Lets look at ourselves from a distant place. Advertising indicates the place
we should want to occupy. I for one have no idea which pod I should choose
if the earth gave the order to evacuate.

I can see that comming, really I can
humans can not destroy the planet 
unless they the put all the nuclear'
weapons and those on future order
in a daisy chain
down deep near
the molten core
and exploxed it like
us hitting Mars
and dieing thinking
at least I am not red

the world today is
a very wonderful
and a very fucked up 
place

Good ole boys
now control the US Congress
which on this earth today
is more important 
than the rise of the sun
or the activity of the tides
they control human history
for this brief time in power
but for every law passed
it takes a generation to 
laser that tattoo good
or bad away.

We have reached
a point in Darwin's
rule when the 
Queen would call for
order
She has nothing at stake
except the resentment of
a hundred generations
of being put down.

Hear me now and I will tell 
you later
we are living in a time
where the future of humans
is on the line

Fuck I would not want to
be a 12 year old
identified as a buck
in a Muslim time travel
push back the knowledge
crusade

Its not just the Muslims
there are many women
who dread
a concrete society
where they are
the rebar

Men and women 
are naturally distinct
no judgement from
any court will 
persuade me that
we are equal

Men and women are different
thats the truth
Men are going to dominate
because in our culture 
and in our genes
that is what worked out
best
when the world was at 
our worst.

Today I may be idealistic
but can you imagine 
a world where your
mother knew you
where fantastic
but you would 
not make a move
destroying that
legacy.
Moms rule
Moms rule
I have done 
so many things
my Mom would 
not agree with
but at the end 
of the day
there was
a overcomming
sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment