Monday 22 December 2014

K noe You Selg gtyh=y vws noy vcomplain

 am very sure I know myself. I do not want to control or be responsible for anyone. When you control there is a dark side of responsiblity.

Its the virus of impertance. If you want to be more than a bandit you have to have some kind of control. I really believe and ECHELON upon reading this may strike me dead, is that all the animals in the jungle hidden behind the Calvin Kline adds where just cut outs for the prevaiing wind.

Allen i know you know I am full of piss and vingers leaking out on the
expessway like a tossed away salad that was not that tasty/

There is a thing going down and its been to some extent enginnered.
Fact one is that the price of oil was negotiated.
We win big time is so short sight.

For sure the big question is
what do the people wi6th
6the big oli shorts hope to gain?

At the  center of all this bullshit
flag waving in a very real state
one I think is extremly niave

Isreal exists lkke the next wave that blows away
Miami beech.

If y9ou have friends there
get them on the phone
and link to what I said
as evididence as 
much as they tried
to bring intelligence
to the commno senceyjy
they failded
Isreal has failded 
but it will be an instructive
as how to lve as a people
without wandering to close
to the nuclear explosin
of those so dense
tjey would not
seek sunshine \
Nuke the motherfuckers
without qu35ton
Nuke them from
Orbiot
Nuke them fro
popular music

I knw fr0,m living there 
that the people are
gatus but I hab to say\ww
knoelfh4  fry the beast
You want to stop terrorism 
dead in its tracks
fry the fields 
and hope they 
do not have
monsanto attack 

No comments:

Post a Comment