Thursday 4 December 2014

Le Gross Bill

Thinkinging about rocking about
when it was normal to have ten kids
and some would sucrour us for this
today and wll they should
but it was a differant time
where having sex made
having kids
and in the villiage
who wanted to be left behind/

The ten kids who where not Jean Beliviau
wandrered out and should illustrate
that not being great is an opition.
Fuck all the sirens we endure every day
my big fat butt is never goring to pay
because at the heart of what is important
today I am not beautiful
its so like a phillipinnes boxer
can I knock some sense into the world
with my fists
I know that many times
the ruler in my life has changed
but they all seem so the
same.
Despie the cheering crowds
that if I had a dream I could moblize
I realize I am just a punxh drunk
puncher that for anyone who
realized and voted would
never know my
pugilitic skills
where just
the Man
betting on one side
and never compaiing
about victory
cause at the
end of the day
yes back on the backside
the day when evidence
proved some kind of truty
and you could walk the streets
before some kind of pistak shot
told you in a real way
to duck
whw

No comments:

Post a Comment