Tuesday 9 December 2014

I am happy that I aand every one I know is not one!

Sometimes I need to know about love
and then I see her
and she does not even know me
and I have her face on every flower
that has every been plowed
I think to myself there is no
chance this city girl
with all her circumstance
will ever see me
or take a look
at a big hunk
of beef
raised on the farm
by the hook

Just when the segment is ending
all miss pretty and
a make up proof
gives me a little eye
and a smile
and I know that
despite the physics
of attraction
and my waiting for the
perfect formula
this hot girl has
eyes for me
and the horizon
becomes a dissonant,

They can not prevent
the chemicals and the DNA
extra
killing the bees
but when she and I met
there was no shield
no protest
we were just two peas
in a pod
and our children were
sure to be

pre government

No comments:

Post a Comment