Friday 13 October 2017

New Radioactive Window

Image result for images of radioactive
I just wanted to make sure you knew that this email
was not radioactive. 

IMHO its very Marshall Mchullaan and I hope that the U of T names
a coed dormitory after me.  A place where sexes can mingle
without conformity of lies. I like you, you like me, and the race goes on with more humans being born across all races and with equal love.

Right now I am listening to Black Sabbaeth at a volume
your Doctor father would protest,  cause if you continue
this way you will never hear the vocals my clients work so
hard to produce for you to enjoy in the best way, better than flacc or DSD it music.

I do not mark off the day right or left, down or up because
thats boring and anal retentive. However sarcastic and cynical I write in the true type in my soul I am soaring
because like a great pinpall machine we send out balls
only to find them find home again without a great score
but buddy believe me the fingers twitch in the near
future will only produce a million points no matter
who is working the switch. For you its going to be 
a reset, you will not make a living going after
men named Burk anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment