Friday 13 October 2017

How many more hours can I take

Image result for bailing water images
How many more
hours will
I be naturaly
alive
and I have come
to see so those
past 90
will make
you part
of a revolutinary
shit show
even thoe\\
a few decades
under you
would not join
the fight
because
the man
offered
them 
free BBC
on one
device
and just
to be clear
if you want
to wacth it on TV
your going
to pay full
price
because 
just before your
old and about
to die
I remind
you that
you pay
in someway 
for every  minitue
of life'
and just
because
the man
captured
most of that
does not'
give you
permission
to fart
or walk
or be happy
unless we 
are giving
permission'
leading the
progression
and saying
if you think
the Cg=g====
Cguy'
Ch8i=ese
put ant 
money
in this progessioin
to the ant 
hill
the answer is
nO
No No
No fucking
way
in Chinese
they might
say
MaYO
MEANING
ITS FUCKED uPin \
in a supernatural way'
but it can apply to day
to day
but some ancient ansextopr
is going to be fucking
pissed off
if you buy that
stock and
through
alexi
he will send
you and singla;
telling youy
ti buy or
sell
and it will
be correct
everytime
talk about
the goldem
gole
go go go
gsp
family friendly
execpt for one
bad little
lad
golden
goose

No vacation 
plate I bought
at walmart
it said
the warranty
was sure
as long
as I did not'
move a 
thousand
miles
and that was
a hundred
percent guaratee
for me
because
in my wildest
dreams
I would not
move more 
than five hundred
miles away
my feeling
has nothing to
do with the news
telling the people
with truth and 
honesty as is
the creed of the
news breed
that there might
be trouble out
there
but not for
sure guareented
in your tin tin
alumimun
sidining
big
lot;
neighorbhood

I have lived
damm straight
and so has everyone
everwhere
and we all die
some get
lucky
and live
like humans
most live like
ants in a farm
and the queen
is not forgiving
but she
will say
over and over again
you are lucky to be
alive at my pleasure

Tinder five
has you getting
to be a match
or your not going
to survieve
as if you dont
believe in
Zombies
cause I do not
as well
but I believe
we are the 
six civili
we have just
taken on 
water and
very few
know we
should bale
like
hell



No comments:

Post a Comment