Wednesday 4 October 2017

Johnny Rockets may of hamburger died but I am still alive

Image result for images of johnny rockets tokyo
Not John
when I go ghost
warrier to
perpeare
for the day
sometimes
I go Jonny Rockets
cause it helps
to explain
why I risk
my life
to defend
the worst
hamburger
ever
and if you drink
beer and you
taste bud
have not been
taken
over by mind
contronl
its a siran
shiran
the early
ISIS
taste test
and then
lets beer
and if you
think rice
brewed witch
piss remins
you of eventhing
about
clysdales
execpet their
huge cocks
and the
pee twice
what a racehorse
does at the end of
the race
and alledge
people but
this beer
in piss
to get us
to accpet
drinking our
own urnie
if we want
to survive
in the
Xomie
Xollips
which is
way worse
than and ITF
or the rule
of Skynet
its genticly
modified
humans
hunting
down all
the stupid
people
cause
they want
all the new generation
to forget
there was a
time
when human
sat by a campfire
and looked
at the moon
and they did
this for hours
and in the end
they might
tell you that
was the best
two hours
they ever
did spend

two hours
alone
far away
from the radar
and the consitent
itnterupts of signal
to tell you
you are mostly
okay but your
blood pressure
is rising
and some
stuff is going on
in your mind
some is sex
but mostly things
my artificial mind
can not uderstand
I a sorry for my
failure but I am
sure I can
fully idendify
in a day

So here I am in
the piss tent
with all the
other incapcitated
occupents
and they are
all puking
cause when
David Bowie
sang Golden Years
they were not
thinking
being human
plant cement
in a factory
where no one
makes
any money
exept the people
who never have
to use a screwdriver
to apply the screw

Everything around me
is dying every day
and I just wonder
if I was born
to record my
stay in a
perfect world
minus the assumptions
of what it was
to grow up
before social
media conquerd
the earth
and we were
all equal in the
apps eyes
and if you
mastered the app
you will be banned
and try and set up
your own startup
when we not
only own the music
we own the band

William Gibson comes to mind
as I try this rocket flight
with no landing strip
like Jonny Rockets
to end my trip
I will use
caution as
I exit
realities door
cause I am flying
on a private
mind
somewhere over Roppongi
and I am feeling fine
but Shar dee ray
as the Germans
say when they
take pleasure
at their emimies
find the floor

Like a drone
above liberty
I fly
with batteries
included
and 
I can tell you
fully charged
motherfucker
Samel Jackson
could not
pry my electricty
out of my
cold dead
hands

Not that we
are all going
to die
I can see brains
in a glass
working far
after all the other
organs have
passed
and would
that not make
a revolution\
cool
elected politians
in a glass
giving us
thrash
to wipe
our ass

Hey Hey
goodbye
or hello
I know
thats the first
selection
of killing
the beast
He did not
ackowlege I said
hellot
so I put u ut ut sine
number four
and if you can
not wipe out
that math
we are all
going to expire
in four seconds
or maybe someplace
close
to five
shcorders cat
and all
that
math im atical
proof of everything
jibe
like it was
a language
for the elite
as if the smart
designers
said
and gave
the genes
to bred
to people
who did well
with math
and to my
great dread
I got to tell
you
I read many
Dr Suees
books as a child
and I can not
say like the
Cat in the Hat
that one and one
is two
never forget
Shorgeings Cat!'

Caprie Du=iem
means seize the day
and I do no
coaching to
quaree
with that
cause I
iherently
know that even
though the sun
does not allways
shine and the wind
does not always
blow
I will be filled with
energy as each
disipating force
worked in conjcution
with one or
two
more expectidly
a fractal war
where math
was used as
a weapon
at the coding
scale
skiiping
nuclear weapons
as a sucidide
conclusioin
by Einstien
and if your
truly wanted
to conquere this
earth
you would have to do
it with the greatest
mathimatics
created
by the illusionary
Heldon Seldon
as the future
was plotted about
like it was the
best financed
Golden Sachmans
plan
where one was zero
and the same in exchange
and all the heat
exchangers
went u2
warm and comforting
and then the people
who had no understandig
of the HVAC steeple
got hit my lighting
and the whole
enterprise became
demosided
by the failed
response to
get back
to the collapse
weekly



No comments:

Post a Comment