Tuesday 10 October 2017

Are you not entertianed

Image result for are you not entertained images
Yikes its like the Dutch Tulip Bulb crash of 1679. My hats off to the fans of Montreal keeping the earth cool with all those hydro electric dams, oh and the Hockey fans
equally sophisticated, stimulated and sustainable, all they ask for is fair ball or there
will be chairs flying on the street and strippers filling assault charges, overworking the worlds most Gallic police, its the Napoleon complex. Every security guard wants to be a cop and all cops want to be Napoleon.

Frank Zappa was an artist I did not appreciate greatly and history has mostly forgotten his name. I think of him twice a year when I get my teeth cleaned and there is a Dental Floss Technician and I always ask "are you from Omaha?" Every time she tells me you asked me that six months ago and I said "NO"

I just have to break away into true life tales of personal servants conversations. When I was 14 my barber was not a barber she was a hairdresser named Mabel and she was Raquel in the flesh and rubbing my temples and scalp delicate. Her protruding body parts bouncing
like everykind of air suspension system under a light load you can imagine.

One day I just said " on the table Mable, the money is not for a haircut"

Back to Zappa and why I think everyone should read what he said" Politics is the entertainment division of the industrial military complex" In response to this quote
Trump said "are you not entertained"

No comments:

Post a Comment