Tuesday 24 October 2017

I wish I was driving your car, I wish I was wearing your watch

Image result for images of luxury watches' Car and watch envyare just a little bit
removed from
jewels
in marking
one a
cultured

So as this distinction
is provedCar
to be manufactured
lie Pavlovs dog
choosing
a diamond
over a
zero energy
house
we can
imagine
the carnage

The emperour
has no clothes
but his sypopats
are in flame'
and he is wandering
the streets
yelling
fire protection

I am a child of the sixites'
because they where way
more powerful
than the sevities
when I became of age
and no one can deny
comming of age
is the most important
event
of the human life



it fixes you into
positions it
will take you
a lifetime
to undersand
in the end
when your
crying about
the spouse
you forgot'
you finally
get the truth
my beliefs
where only
mine
and God
did not
invest
in this
plan
and the
investers
you had
where not
trying to
kill
you
they were
just an
incompetent
goverment
in a world
that knows
no perfect
and if
we believe
the private
sector
and drill
down to evey
belief
the slave
ecomomy
would provide
the relief
we need
for a heating
world
with less
resouces
per person
slave owners'
would be the
best people
to decide
how the sun
meets the
sky
and how
energy
should flow
to humanity
before
we all died
from an
outage



No comments:

Post a Comment