Wednesday 8 August 2018

Today I said something silly

Image result for images of saudi arabia terrorist nation
I was working my shift
in the boiler room
talking to the customer
making the deaf blind
to what was coming

We are not like
Goldman Sachs
we do not consider
our customers Muppets
no we are dealing
with the fabric of
every nation
and I have come
to believe
the salt of the earth
has forgotten
under the barrage
of AI logic
just what
makes sense

To set the scene
like Charlie Sheen
I am the only boomer
on deck 
every day
and its all the milliealls
that make the big
pay 
at end of day
cause I just cant
keep up 
being old
and somewhat
mentally decrepit
when it comes
to extreme
multitasking
24.7
the skill
that makes
no sense
but is valued
above every
other in middle
management
today

So what did I say that
was silly
Some won actually
was aware enough
to know that 
16000 Saudi students
will be pulled from
Canada to punish us
for saying they
are a human rights
clusterfuck

I said
16000 thousand
fewer terrorists
lets be happy
instead of sad

Everyone called
me a racist
and I brought
up 911
and Osama
cause I knew
if I said
Wahhabi
I would 
be struck
dead

Like Germany was Not
NAZI
and Ireland
was Not 
IRA
and Palistine
has to many
acronyms of
which we can
make
sense
but lets
just say
PLO
people
are a country
and countries
are bad
and if the people
where really
good there
would be no
bad countries

No comments:

Post a Comment