Wednesday 8 August 2018

Massive Failure Point

Image result for images of history connections
There are a thousand
or more great shows
on TV about how
the thing you hold
in your hand
today was forged
by decades if not
centuries of random 
development

I give just one little
example the microwave
oven was first patented
in the 1950's but did
not become a household
must have until the 1980's

So civilization spent 30 years
in the kitchen of yesterday
because the market did
not see the potential
or more accurately 
there was no champion
willing to bite

Today we have so
many tech
to chew on it
can get very confusing
and there are very
few really big
bets not covered
Good Tech will be
in your hands minium
ten years way down
from 30 half a century
ago

In our world Tech has
replaced religion in the
balance with the secular
world
When we left all things to the
two hands of Rome
the pace made that handshake
last forever
in fact it still more or less
rules today
because if I believe in
Jesus overall
it does not
matter what
version of Android I 
have
it will never change
how I live my
live

I live my live
everyday
because I am
a historian
and all to
reticent
of just how
fast live
is dead
and it
always happens

In fact I believe
there is no rathole
from which you
can escape the
stupidity of the
true believers
and on this
planet
we have done
this at least once
and by my reckongnig
at least 6 times

I am talking about
the pyramids
the story of Mesulaht
and Noah's Ark
Thor, Odin
and even
starlost
Ulysses
who never
even looked
for Atlantis

All I know 
is what are facts
today and with
that knowledge
and 2 dollars
I can buy 
a coffee

Can I talk comfortalby
no way
I must coach every
character in the assumption
its all fantasy
so with that permise
in mind let
me go full
apparition 
all time

humans are 
the smartest monkey
nothing more 
and nothing
less
what we have
accomplished
leaves every
other species
worse than 
breathless
they are not
even competing

In our history
we really only go
back 6000 years with
accurate records
given to us by the 
Chinese 
who by the way
never heard of Jesus

So to fast forward
to what relevant
in the world today
we had the British Empire
which begot
America
and the world
has been kind
of fixed since 1949

America can not be compared
to any organization the world
has ever seen
its much more fantastic
a place of absolute
incredible that will
never in our history
be duplicated

That was yesterday
and when did America
stop being today
it was in Daley Plazza
when Kennedy died
and the heart that beat
so strongly was replaced
by a mind 
that came
from Nazi Germany
via Operation Paperclip
and now we have endless
war with casualties
as insignificant as
the weather report
in the minds
that find
some reason
to cement
a man made future


I dont know what
this world would look
like if Kennedy had
not died
or a second chance
if Carter with his solar
cells on the white house
had been re elected
but I am sure of one
thing
we would have a hope
based upon hope
not a policy decision/











No comments:

Post a Comment