Tuesday 21 August 2018

Chilling down about to hibernate 8 hours

Image result for images of chilling
I lived another day
and it was blessed
because when I woke
up this morning
I was on top
of the grass
still alive in this
enviroment

and so it goes
and so it goes
My wife who looks
after me like
a nation treasure
prepared lots of
 fruit
local GMO free
nectarines
and cantaloupe
schmeckt gut

I did not comb my
hair but I gave
that wet mass
a toss with my
hand
and set off
in my Hyandi

Never thought never
imagined I would not
only drive a Korean
Car but love it
still I got to admit
I have Civic envy
bare minimum

I pull into the parking
lot after streaming like
hell down the paid
407 highway
thanks Mike Harris
you made my morning
commute totally
capitalist

I sell GPS systems
to the ignorant public
who dont know
how much money
the boss can save
by tracking your every
move
and in truth its thousands
and its just another productivity
leap
that proves
we have fell
so far we dont
know where our
ass is anymore
but we pay millions
hoping to find it
at Tony Robbins
door

I love to sell things
I still get a thrill
when someone
anyone says
yes because
my lizard mind
thinks this is
a diamond mine
I might after all
get minted

We get leads from
the proletariat and 
I crush those
like grapes
that make me
wine I can sell
for market price
every bottle
and to be fair
we have a product
that I am proud to sell
and when I look in the 
mirror at the end of the day
I can say
I did nothing 
that was not to the betterment
of the human race
if the goal is to make
us run faster
jump higher
and never
have a illegitimate
smoke break

So after 8 hours of
calling people steady
and mostly facing rejection
and some time sympathy
I booked one to five appointments
for us to close
and I call every appointment
victory
because this is my life
I call and book
and someone closes
and I am a hero
if I do more
than anyone 
supposes

I have taken on
so many tasks for
money and loved
them all the same
because like everyone
I liked the British Empire
at it prime where to work
for money was considered
outlandish and cause for
concern about the state of the
economy
what does Steve know that
makes him want to work
for money?

I like selling the GPS
its a lot of fun
my teammates are 
so skilled it scares
my old mind
how they do
all those things
at one time
while I am still
trying to figure
out the calendar
but with their help
I am sure I will make
it to 75 and be the GPS 
legendary sailor that made
the GTA flow
like a perfect tailwind
with cash in 
every register
of everyone
who works on site
or has to transport
things to make
the sales bell
ring

No comments:

Post a Comment