Thursday 16 August 2018

Doug Dougie Doug Ford


Like Trump he is a populist
millionaire
Like Trump he inherited a fortune
unlike Trump he did not
make those millions
billons

So I was not all
that down with the wasclly wabbit
Liberals getting flushed
I mean they deserved
a lot of toilet paper

I saw Doug had a pile
of good people
who actualy
attended a University
and knew how to think
surrounding him
telling him when to blink

But its just been one
disaster to another
I have never seen
a goverment crash
before takeoff like
this
and I fear its going to
be worse

What you talk about
with your buds
around the table
when the wobbly
pops are covering
all the available space
is good
but for goverment
bad

The latest way
he is going to fuck up
the future forever
is taking control
of the artiery
and viens
of Toronto'
we call the TTC

OMG let replace everything
with a gas card for drivers


No comments:

Post a Comment