Tuesday 31 March 2015

Why I tend toward poetry


Its not because I cant make a 5000 word argument
I have done that a million times
with no effect
because no one 
including me reads
anything
that does not change
our mind in one
sentence
that's a big challenge
for today
and that why'
I write poetry
or as I hope someday
songs
that will hit your soul
just like the great musicians
of my time
defined everything

So many talented people
will attempt to change your
minds
I can in no way 
with no resources 
attempt to compete
all I can say is what 
I feel and for this device
it has been pr oven 
throughout history
poetry works 
best if you want
to attack
the word 
written in concrete
and willing to take on
any logical commerce
without the same resources
because even though
you might think its
says your and idiot
the people making
millions to feed you
opinions can argue
the earth is flat or round
and you will buy
at the end of the day'
the effect
to your internal dismay

I just had to add at the
end one of my rabbit
fucking themes
making a thousand 
irrational human suicide
diaper bomb babies
themes
cognitive dissonance

No comments:

Post a Comment