Wednesday 4 March 2015

House of Cards Season Three Review


House of Cards is not listed in my top ten TV shows.  Seasons three confirms this is a huge oversight. I do not have Orange is the New Black their either and thats on purpose, but House of Cards was dealt by omission.

Bottom line the producers who are are allegedly leftist sympathisers make the point that we can love and elect and re elect narcissistic physocpaths till the cows come home. I love Frank Underwood and it would take a pretty good alternative candidate to get me to vote for another. House of Cards reveals with I am sure some very inside information just how government works, and why the perks
make the President the biggest pimp in the world with the same ethics.

The princess bride, its so strange in this event she gives no erotic fumes off
despite her beauty. To make on TV such a beautiful woman so unattractive is worth many Emmies but its testament that smart people can make you think aboot it through their lens and you never even noticed.

House of Cards to me is less fictionalised than the Bush White house and for sure Obama will have his screen time immortalised, but I got to ask for wha?
We are going to make a movie about Obamacare and we need a lead.
Bengazi has already been done with the numbers game.

Like a great band the first album is useally the best.  House of Cards season three has more musicality and relevance than the first two, and for that I salute thee.



No comments:

Post a Comment