Sunday 13 September 2020

Have I been hacked and does it matter

 

for me no harm no foul

and thats a position

taken with foresight

despite the times

you thought

bruce springsteen

explained the world

people drove cars

that resembled them

most and most

where not born

to run 

believe me I used

to drive a car

made in last century

there was something

lingering in my mind

like an Irish band

and down to rock

lost my leg

running up to Boston

so what comes next

brown cow

milk or poop

or worse

I would say

the house always

wins and they 

have bet on big

poop

there is likely some 

Dr Stranglove advising

the 1% like a kardashian

for the mind if you

where in a real

time game of risk

and there are never 

enough rewards

if you play the

game

at the God way

because for enough

people you can

do no wrong

you JEWAH

on earth until

it ends

likely for some

mistake the fool make

with a button

that is clearly marked

ultimate destruction

the biggest sucicide

is alway the one you

never expected

No comments:

Post a Comment