Saturday 5 September 2020

CHOCKEY TALK EPISODE ONE/POST ONE and this is the last one that will add up

 

Okay you see CHOCKY in the disclaimer but I have never had a lot to say about it.

Two reason, first the Montreal Canadiens really were not worth deep thought. Second I had other outlets to shoot the bull on. If you read my blog it should be no surprise that most outlets tire of my ridiculous tirades. So this is the only place I can not be shut down, unless I criticize Putin.

BASE LINE

I love the Habs because I read Fire on Ice when I was two years  old. I love the habs  because the first time I watched hockey in colour the Habs beat Boston. I love the Habs because I love the culture of Quebec and its the only thing that keeps us from becoming a south of the border satillite.

My Favorite Habs player  never saw him play but its the Rocket.

My Favorite current Habs player  Jasperi Kokameni because he is fun Finn

and I am 90% finish DNA.

My Opinion of Marc Bergivan   he has grown, his biggest mistake was lack of appeciation on the farm. I still think we do not teach players to skate like other pro teams, or shoot or anything. Its like player heal thyself.

Do I think Montreal will win the cup before the Weber Price widow closes   YES

No comments:

Post a Comment