Saturday 25 April 2020

The seas where angry when I remembers this


Rachel Welch, "Fantastic Voyage." | Film fantastic, Raquel welch ...
Fantastic voyage, I saw it first run at the theaters and at that time it was first run first time ever science fiction on the big screen. That moved me away from conventional thought to live my life like it was an episode of Star Trek and I was a much less assertive Kirk. Nevertheless in command of my own starship that traveled everyday and every hour and sometime every minute to the most incredible places that every existed.

It took about $1.29 to buy an ounce of silver in the 1920s, while today it takes about $15.17 to buy an ounce of silver.  This means silver presently costs 1,076-percent more in dollar terms than it did in the 1920s.  In pesos, however, it’s a downright disgrace.  It took 2.58 pesos to buy an ounce of silver in 1922, while today it takes 375.76 pesos to buy an ounce of silver.  Astonishingly, in peso terms, silver now costs 14,464-percent more than it did in the 1920s.

No comments:

Post a Comment