Sunday 26 April 2020


30+ Best Little Feat images | little feat, album covers, lowell george

As I comment Little Feat comes on the stereo. It playing relatively low as it need some room to soak in. They have made a New NED KELLY movie and If You DONT KNOW NED, you dont believe in Fightclub.

look for wisdom in the words of Bob, when I am weary and down an out and the last time I checked the word of the prophets were written on the sides of subway cars and train cars, recently the jungle drum chanting has replaced rock and roll as the most popular pastime to listen to. I can call it music. Its like a culture that listens to fart sounds all day and its popular pollutes my ear-waves. and they have the same predictive ability of the average german shepard,
cant wait till I can upgrade mine and teach it to paint.

So as we reopen we might need a song in our head, a real earworm that can speak to the lizard mind and make authority seem fine.

Hard rain falls, I dont feel it.( yet, as you know I worked in the nothwoords for a spell,
but one day the axe it just fell.)

Mama, take this WHO  badge off of me
I can't use it anymore
It's gettin' dark, too dark to see
I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Mama, put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That long black cloud is comin' down
I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door


No comments:

Post a Comment