Sunday 26 April 2020

Sweet Home Alabama




Old wars confederate twists
and Georgia follows faith
more than reason
in what is sure to be
on of the greatest mass
slaughters of Afro Americans
since,
well since nowherer
its never been done before
even the Tsugisi  Expert
with syphilis was
less experimental
no we are in full
blooded LandStadt
territory where
poor people are
termites that we\
need to survive in a symbiotic
way but we cant have
them making music
and appearing in every movie
as a top dog sitrap
sitrap six simga security hound
non android edition
my job has a lifespan
of roughly 24 months
after that I can get pogey
for  some time less
than a year
after that I am on the street
homeless and wondering
who just won
because I went to school
I got an excellent degrees
but for some reason
when ever given difficult
choices the lemmings lead
the way
I think the first  1 percent of lemmings
are wondering whats Trump?
Cause when you walk off that cliff
in faith the would make Jim Jones
look like Ip man
we got CHI and
and that not everyone
wants to agree
because its something
more than we can
understand
and everyone can
get it for free

Now the darkside
is is it lethal
and can take control
this is what
Star Wars
or any Yodi
is saying
when you
try and harness
CHI
you better have
a good enough
heart
or it will turn
black
and thats not rasist
its just that dead
flesh goes black
and never comes
back in the end

1 comment:

  1. I saw Lyneard Skinaryd openin up for the doobie brothers and I was blown away. I believe in a world where you can fly any flag you like and no one will say its a racist act.

    ReplyDelete