Saturday 21 August 2021

I have lost the telley and now the frozen works are vulnerable

 

Thats what we call a power outrage

in the land where its normal

for the power to go

out

and I cant remeber

the last time a person who

worked to bring us power

was taken down by

a power outage

Just saying if you

have a monopoly and

I have a power outage

there is a certian disconect

when the eggs of my wife

who has caNCER die

because you 

becausse you

you people

did not recongize we

singed up for power

not some third world

it comes when

it comes

and the person

before me

left and actual alot

electronic

diahrea its

like they wanted

to blow some circuts

to make the whole

thing look

friagile

and scare everyone into

doing someone

electictal

we are h an hanging by

so many hours and days

and a power interubtin

is like a bow and arrow

but it could bring th 

whole network down 

if it lasted to

long and I have beeen\

through 7 days local

ant it was a real horror

showh

bub worse

yp u u uuuuuu gpot  gpot got got to

ask the goverment who

will turn the lights back

on?

No comments:

Post a Comment