Sunday 8 August 2021

How far can I move the goalposts until the future cant catch up loobyist


 

Yeah I been there

done that driven on the

407 and all the other

disasters not quite

as bold but

certianly significant come

to my mind

for example when

I grew up in the great

close to north woods

we had many hearty

hydro men pulling

the strings when

the snow got to high

or the wind got to strong

or the trees that could survive

a thousd year storm buckled

and you are wondering

what kind of tree last 100

years and how should I consider

carefully my purCHase of lumber

now that you are an insider

and trees grow like 100 year

dandiliion, and I swear to you

any tree over 30 years old is fair

game to keep my house warm

in a zero carbon way

You see we are wasting our time

trying to join a tribe

because I am not going to listen

to anyone not elected trying to tell

me about live

like the Jeoh Witness

and the law of 144 thousand

yep that all tha God is going

to allow in heavan and I thought

about how hard it would be to join

that bunch and exactly what God

was looking for

because those Jehvah Witnees

ard so dedicatied

I wonder if its a trick

No comments:

Post a Comment