Sunday 13 January 2019

Hidzis AP60 Pro Music Player


I got one 
and even AmaZon
does not know
where to get the next one
and like the Oppo
its something special

If you think you have 
heard good music
your likely not
listening

I have heard something
good once before
that was not live
and even live
you need a acoustic
angel to get something
approximating enjoyable
sound.

I had a NAD DVD player and man
it rocked DVD and CD but it
was like vinyl a pain to work
in the real world
so I went with MP3
to tell the truth mostly Apple lossless
from from mother board 
soundboard and it
was fine enough
although I knew
deep down as soon
as I had the disposable cash
I would buy a sound card
never did maybe never will
now that I have the Hidzis AP60 Pro
the Hong Kong mystery sound
machine that makes you work
to hear the sounds

It has the chips to give music
the edge you dont know your
missing. I combine it with my
Senhisser CX Sports to get
a concert in my head
that was sci fiction
in the 20th century

So if you want a camera
buy one
if you want to listen to music
dont do it on a cell phone.

PS Setup will not be alright
it will make you work through
the night
big tip
put your music files in a file
named music

No comments:

Post a Comment