Friday 27 July 2018

Super Bionic Sennhieser Headphones fail and rebound


My dear dear headphones
which I had for a couple
of weeks and came to 
love almost as much
as the sound they provided
stopped auto connecting
on blue tooth
I could have lived
with manually connecting
but gave in to the idea
that if I made a sacrifice
they would work
like they did
so I sent them back
and in 3 days a new
pair came
and I love them
even more
I dint like telling 
people what to do
but if you like
to listen to stuff
through your
ears and thats important
to you
and you like
to be on the move
dint stop until you have
a pair of 
CX Sport

These are the greatest thing
to happen to portable audio
since the original Walkman
and I find using my Android
box I have Cinematic sound
comfortable on the couch
and without disturbing
my partner attached at
my elbow

Dont know what your
missing if you dont
hear these beautiful
cups of technology
in your ear

Five days away
and I just got
them back
and all I want
to do is listen
because the sound
is irresistibly
beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment