Sunday 18 September 2022

Ever Play Fallout?

 The pouges song my little town

which is deliberately the rwroog

name, that from the art Garfunkel

masterpiece,

This Old Town

we all grew up in some version of

that

no matter how massive the city

we all had boundaries

we considered home town.

In my home town everyone was white

and we allowed Gays as like

its personal choice.

There was no crime

to speak of

maybe poaching deer

or driving drunk

but violence of one townie

to another was not happening.

No one lock their doors

and a lesser amount left the keys in the car

why bother.

Was this Utopia, for me it was

and it remains so,

For every fault you could find in this community

you could not say silicone it up with the LGBTY45 5779o community

and it would have been better,

I dont post much anymore because I have already said my piece

and the world know it and they don't care.

Especially now with the war in Ukraine

I am not going to open my big mouth 

to let a HIMARS come in.

Yet my finger trembles on the trigger

as I face the day afraid to comment.

So lets just say the rabbit hole

has been opened and I have fallen all

the way.

Were can we start

well maybe Monsanto who bought up  a lot

of land

and in the heart of Europe wanted GMO

Europe if you dont know it is against the franken foods

There are all kinds of crooked deals made everywhere accorss the planet

but I imagine if you saw a heatmap of Ukraine, it would be glowing hot and getting hotter.

As the late great Kurt Von Gut Jr who survied the completely unessary fire bombing of Dresden would say " so it goes, so it goes"

We have information from before Jesus, and the same thing happens over and over again. As the ants in this farm we can only hope this is the last time.

So my read on Ukraine is that she is on the ropes. Russia is a great power, a superpower. In Ukraine America has tugged on supermans cape.

The Americans know this, why are they so desperate, or so cunning.

In the end there are many scenarios that do not end in Nuclear War. Most of them go that way.

Who wins, China. Its very clear that a war between Nato and Russia leaves only one power standing, China. The American and British think because they have ruled the world for a couple of thousand years they are smarter then everyone.

Ask China



No comments:

Post a Comment