Friday 12 August 2022

Time to make sandbags

 In the last six days it is like the six day war all over again. But this time the good guys are losing on every front.

I think the shelling of the ZAP NUKE plant is a metaphor for everything wrong about  the situation in Ukraine.
The fucking Rhine river is drying up. They are recovering enough dead bodies in cement from lake Mead to build a highway.
The universal health care system is falling apart because we have a bunch of premier who want an American one, because hey cash flows.
THe last and most important point I want to make is earth and even mars shattering. I am so fucking bored with the streaming content comming at me like a fire hose, I think I know why people self immoulate. They want some heat in their minds for their lives. Only the top 1% can self generate completely. I think I could do like 75% and if I could only get to 80 I would be an influencer. I think 80% of the population does not want to be firemen or doctors or astronauts. They want to be influencers. Why do they not teach this in school?/

No comments:

Post a Comment