Saturday 20 August 2022

Cant be paid enough to stay salient as the last zero was zero as in you are zero

 Talking about exile on main street

baby

Yes Yes Yes can I  not translate

it into 2022 talk

like well its I dont have no pronouns

I am what a someone with the pronoun

female she would want to to stop her

from being a lesbiean

I done that so many times

withouth a single touch

Not a touch just a jedi mind

trick called common sense

girl

So If you want to rule the world

you gotta sing a a good

song

and I am a Karoke

master

and I dont even rule

one day into the future

I take what I can gety

and hope to move

forward in a position

at least as good

as the current statue

but you know

as Bruce said

and you are thinking a provdo

Bruce Springteen quote is comming

lke thunder ro=ad

but I am talkikng  about

the talking head

and the Bruece Cockburn

and what he said

many times in so many

creative wayys

to knokw that the future

was a time

when normal gets worse

every day


So I live here now

and I gotta tell you 

Bruce was right

the daily grind

is not makeing  a

cafe

I want to invest into

the future

when I can get

some syth something

in a cup 

Yeach fill my loving cup 

with my desire and I will

keep shopping

till I die

I was looking on the web today

for artic boots 

something that will take my 

feet to minus 40 and keep walking 

away from the world that

lives like that everywhere

not just Hallibiurton

or the places I grew up

that where so cold

I wanted to move soputh

but when I got there

I discovered I had

a cold cold heatrt

and all the calistcichans

that kept people warme


in the soluth did not work

for mee

 because I grew up frozen

in a land that made

people love something

differant

in  a real wayt

not just what they steream

today and tell

yuou your special

your a something

we never imaged when

Napooleen fired a cannon

or when Rebranmatn

looked for guard at the night

watch or

beforee Van Gopuh lost

his ears

listiengi tot the voices

from the starry starry skuy\

No comments:

Post a Comment