Saturday 26 February 2022

I been afraid so long I dont know what to say about today




 Blitzkeig on alleged Nazi

in Ukranie

and the world wonders

if PUTIn is Insane

because he knows

from the start

at least 5000 people

will die at his hand

and what is worth that

maybe what he calls

freedom

so I call out NATO for being a bully

and when your little friend who you pushed

to fight is assailed you say

not a hill I wanted

to die on 

sorry sucker

meet Georgia she is

a peach and maybe if you

marry you will trust us

next time

we ring your bells

like Pavlov's dong

If you know the movie

and I know it well

for a long time my 

all time favorite

until its slow pace

put me off

there is a critical scence

where Butch is challenged

by a mutant for leadership 

it will be decided by a knife

fight

Cassidy walks up to him

like a man off peace and asks

the gorrilla what are the rules

this overloads the apes

senory system and Butch

kick him in the balls

thus regaining leadership

without seperating himself

for the people on the apes side.

This is tribal management

and this is exaclty what Putin is doing.

ITs exactly the same as Dubass 

having 4 players make up 80 percent of the cap

its looking outside the box

for the drifting of exellecene

and how much higher a wolf

can jump than a sheep

up the food chain




No comments:

Post a Comment