Saturday 19 February 2022

How I feel, like my feeling , what my story is today about the Montreal Canadiens

I am ubexpectantly more likely to be emotional watCHing a Habs game and I say because I grew up at the CHurCH of the virgin stalillite I am skeptical about great things from small packages or even big sallilte dishes. The minister in CHarge of the saltilte was ordained quickly, and had very little legitimacy amongst his neighours that he grew up wtih.
So if they win the game tonight, and for reasons beyond my control I miss the live version, when I watCH the condensed version i might cry. Johnny Cashs or Hank Williams were at one time, or so they say while singing , so lonesome they might die, well the is not what I am talking about.

Private Idaho is like the Sargant in Officer and a Gentleman. Only two things come from Quebec, separatists and hockey players, which one are you?
Like Rod the Bod, Private Idaho will take patato sacks and make sikly shirted hockey players.
I am tottaly drinking his koolaid. BTW I thought the first ep of the NEw Dune sucked pucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment