Saturday 30 October 2021

The whole scientific community and social media more important

 I will tell you exactly what I do not know.

DGMB is going to LA to dumpster dive where you might find warm bodies
This season has already been written off by the accountants and the workers will see it at tax time.
I can not complain becase I have been confident for my whole life in 5 year plans, just because they always took 25 years does not mean that someone can line up all the ducks in five years with some talent and some leadership and a lot of men in the room who have not been raped.

They want to know you

exactly what is on your

mind and what evidence

would you need

to make 

you be a jerk

Right now



Right now

this is exactly what I am thinking aboot

Lou Reed is playing Sweet Jane

and that mean like is 

like a good Coach 

who never assed raped

you or even came

on to you 

in private

with respect

So far I am chanCHing the the audio CHaNNEL and right now it Bob Marley at random
but when I want to go to Bablalyon and there is only a BUS I take that ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment