Sunday 10 October 2021

The Joy of good Kit

 





I like my kit I always

have and I remember the adidas ROm

and the shorts'

and a pair of levies that were better

than Lee.

So I seek it out

I buy what I can afford

and I tell you Mountian Wharehouse

has been a godsend to a budget person

with a huge apatite for good kit

the prices have doubled in the past couple of

years but its still a place to check out

fortunate I stocked up on essentials over the previous five years

Today we are not here to discuss this brand

we are going into a review of one the the highest

market value on name alone brands

its called Oakley

famous for sunglasses

and I bought one of their rucksacks a few months back

and like all the good things we can not have

this back has been discontinued

The swiss gear I bought at Costco a decade ago was starting to 

fail.

I saw this 30 liter offer from Oakley and I took a chance.

It turned out to be a wonderful thing.

I would like to see more ballistic nylon on the wear points

I would like to see more native carbiner attachment points

as for waterproof, its is never neccessary because

you just have in one of the 4 poches and green garbage bag

served me well in many a swell

and I never got wet myself

because of the mountain warehouse

kit head to toe


No comments:

Post a Comment