Friday 2 July 2021

Tonite we Dance Game 3 Stanley Cup prep

I am wearing the Big TiTs Tee. My daughter went to McGill and every time I went there I bought the T of a traded Hab because it was the same T with the same logo just $20 cheaper.

There is a fasinating story about the draft that brought us Big TiTs at number 10 when Bergevoan Boston and Shea Weber and a host of other besties was still on the table.
However I have always loved Big TiTs and he will remain on my CHest forever.

OMG I just signed into Amazon Prime 30 day free trial for the third time and I am going to watCH the hottest movie in the galaxy right now. The Tomorrow War. It 30 years in the future and the franchise is just about out of gas because they have not been in the finals since 2021. So from the future they send the franCHise player to ask the current crop of Habs to give up this Stanley cup quest because they already know the outcome, and send TFS, BBQ and Whiskey to the future to save the franchise.

Go HABS GO GO MY LOVE TEAM dance like a Walken with the puck

No comments:

Post a Comment