Friday 16 July 2021

call me a super racist but I believe in the theory of evolution

This is a winning argument in the world today


Darwin said only the strongest survive over millions of years

and now we are arguing about the best way forward for a few

hundred.

This planet has way to many people

we can argue about the numbers in the billons

should it be six should it be ten, but more than that

everyone should have no daylight

Eugenics will come

or maybe it will be a cleansing

thats worse

There is no guarantee when the billions of humans

stip the planet naked

that everyone will not die

I was adopted and my mother

had so many children

many I never met

until my old age

but the fact is she should have

been stopped after the first one

and the right to bear children

should be far more debated than the right

to bear arms

At least in most of the world you need

some kind of qualifier to get a gun lic or 

a driver lic

but to get a kid you

only need the most basic skill

this is wrong wrong wrong

and we can no longer afford to make

this mistake because we are good people

the world is falling apart 

and we have to choose good

people if there will be 

a future

For me its not a big

deal, I am old and

will die before

I fry

y9 lite= lepordats'an

ad  I illed ti a wordlathata
ilved
I levid
and\ thisiks all
aboiut notkknwnnguy
yr alkve,
Asns i XNXNXX

No comments:

Post a Comment