Sunday 14 July 2019

Summer of earwigs and sanctions


The relentless squeeze on Syria and Iran continues, what happens when it pops? Well if history repeats itself a Pearl Harbour level event.  Hidden in history's truth is lots of circumstantial evidence that FDR knew what was coming and could not wait for it to happen. WW2  caused a lot of pain for America and the world. It was noble pain, lets hope war with Iran turns out half as well. Now on to our regularly scheduled ear wigs.

A Sonny and Cher cover, no wonder she left him


John Prine and Emmylou sing a song of haunting beauty, it does not get better


I like very few songs of this genre, but the ones I like,  I like long time



On of my favorite faves, one of three go to songs to pump me up



My entry point to Pearl Jam


Mostly my favorite song of all time


Another Song about Jane, cover of the Lou Reed classic


Linger a song of a summer long ago





No comments:

Post a Comment