Wednesday 21 March 2018

Sail dream consolidated

Chris White design ultimate sail boat in 1986 and would run well today

I have always been a sailor
looking over the horizon
trying to get there
sailboats are so appealing
they work with nature
to transport you
to places Capetian Kirk
would visit

My first love was the Oyster
because the Economist recommended it
turns our it was made of plastic
and when parts fell off
the company went bankrupt

Then I was mad about aluminum 
mono hulls, Garcia 52 and the ilk
but then I discovered through the Neel 51
that the trimaran was the ultimate
boat

A mono hull carries around nearly 10 thousand
pounds of useless weight just to keep it on 
the straight and narrow
a cat has no ballast but
caught in the wrong squall
will flip like waterboarded
terrorist
The Triamaran is the best of both
worlds and that is where
I will sail if
ever.

The Hammerhead 54 is the ski
binding of sail boats
what can you improve
I want more accomidation
so I would steal from 
Terry Grainger


add in a whole bunch of Soilban solar cells and have a home that can go anywhere in the world safely and without an extension cord or diesel.


No comments:

Post a Comment