Friday 29 September 2017

Fired and ready to work to contribute to a more productive earth

Image result for images of ass mouth from preacher

I got fired from the worst job in the world. Hopefully I did it in a way that qualifies for UI. Anyway on the opposite end of the spectrum is you. Can I be sued for saying cream rises to the top and McGill is fortunate to have you.  Your like a baby Hab at birth that now is on the second line, or do you have tenure/
Its rhetorical it dont matter its the same in your arena.

Fucking fantastic fantasy reality is the only experience I know. ( Even without unemployment I will still have a house hold income over 80K, so do not cry for me America)
I have enhanced this in every sense that did not prove fatal.
You may have silently said so far? Well you would be correct to predict that big fellow, but despite my crazy persona I have always realized that the flesh 
that keeps my mind going is going to be
my mortgage and I have done the best
to pay this debt
and when I strayed
believe me the body
told me I have
done not just one
but many
bad things

So I am always looking to the sky
for fireworks
leading me to a pot
of gold
or keeping the zombies
occupied
while I fill 
my trunk

I have taken some body blows
and blew them
off like every
one in town has
a concussion
and the question
if should I play
was not open
for disscusion
but believe me
today
and I will tell
you again on tueday
I discount
the week
much differantly
than the calendar
because
I know this
year will
be different

No comments:

Post a Comment