Thursday 12 May 2016

Orwell meets Dick

The New York Police Department has been ordered to release information on health risks associated with X-ray vans used to detect explosives, a court of appeal ruled Wednesday.




meets Dick
today

I always like to believe the last chapter in in flux. Last couple of years my flux capacitors have had a total recharge. I just see total chaos comming and that is my area of expertise, I have doged many a imaginary bullet with out wire effects. simply by using my supposedly bullet proof intellect that traveled me so far. Right now I am on some kind of third world skid row with Canadian wages but the same whip of corporate whipsaw mentality where good boys are pitted against Pinoy men in a fight for a dollar.
That GirlOrwell meets Dick. Is that not all the oxygen we are now sucking. Even the air we breath is no longer real.


No comments:

Post a Comment