Sunday 24 May 2015

Forces of Occupation

I do not like to see
the military looking back at me
when I am drinking in the street
it makes me think that I'm a dink
You see the military is great thing
when the bad man comes around
but I get tired of hearing that patriotic
sound when its just voters their
trying to tie down

Germany and Japan its
been sixty years is there any plan
to let them just both be
living what they consider free

Call it what you will 
its just not normal
despite the shill

for anyone country
to have troops in every land
to be the one with the 
whip hand
when the world just wants to spin
and we are now smart enough
to know that religion is the
original sin
or the program that is used
to confuse the mind
enough to see
the power is not being used
for you or for me.

Just like Scotland Democraticly
 at the point of a sword joined the UK
Germany, Japan and Korea
use their democratic will
to pay the USA
to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment