Saturday 9 May 2015

My sorta Jewish Lawyer advises me aboot the top ten reasons I am not a Jewish lawyer





1)Drugs and alcool. This is a hazard but you have survied that critical period of being stoned and drunk for years.

2) Got nothing to say really thats revelvant in this universe.  No you are fully engaged saving internet orphans and babies daily.

3)Hate my profession because its soul sucking, See number two

4) I am really fucking smart and have money and I seek no more. In this case your like me in one and  three.

5) People do not understand me when I talk smart, and talking stupid
is so much work.

6)Pioneers or change advocats get major arrows, its like Vikings when they went down the gangway and the French hit them with those four foot long arrows.

7)I got so many degrees I can not fit them on a biz card in a logical layout
I always forget to mention the MBA cause it seems to me like piling on.

8)Speaking two languages fluently is highly suspect to CISIS.

9)You want me to manage people, including someone like Steve
no fucking way. But I would fire him with full pension.

10) There is more to life than this one universe, I know that
so how hard should I work for the clown that control our world.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason this Top 10 list really speaks to me

    ReplyDelete