Monday 14 April 2014

I want to be subersive

I want to be subersive
I really want to
do those things
that will change the world
to make you the one
that wants to cling
to some kind of love
based upon chemistry
but that is long dead
based upon a silicon society
that might as well in the real
world be dead
bits and bytes
and bandwidth
romance
we used to call it masturbation
but now its a romantic truth
I love your page so much
I want to expire
if you got a virus
and we could not connect
in the usual texting
of unbelievable wire
did you know that betty Sue
was only Sue
and her father
was Dick Cheney
and that how she got into Princeton
and thats not even the start of
how far our life
from Nature has grown apart
Men and  wOMEn  lived as
long as children have existed upon this land
Those living long before we suppose
did great things
even the Greeks know
democracy was a ship that
sailed long before
anyone named Jesus
could take up a row.

Today I am fat
as a matter of a fact
I could not push over
a klue Kluz man in a wheelchair
let alone a Nazi with a master plan

The big problem some people have is organization
they see the sheep grazing aimlessly
so they breed a dog to make
them do it more diligently
this is cause for celibration
among the people who
when they lose one sheep
face devastation
And so it all begins
and so it will all end.

No comments:

Post a Comment