Thursday 24 April 2014

Destinys CHild


What we are seeing is a success at communication. At the NHL level the physical abilities are closely aligned. Its like playing a RPG or nowadays most FPS game. What attributes are going to give you a winning character? In hockey and even NASCAR speed kills. Of all its faults todays NHL makes it obvious that plyons like the Princess are dead dinosaurs. Those not fleet of foot must have amazing skills in other areas. Increasingly those skills are not going to pass NHL muster.

I am not alone in ripping our coach multiple new ones. So our current reality caused me to suffer through some painful cognitive dissonance. As a history major I have a unique perspective upon everything. Do not envy me, you could have easily gotten that degree. What I relish is more than hot dog coverage of human character suddenly given main stream exposure by HBO and others. Little innocents like myself grew up believing all they were taught. I was in my forties before I realized it was mostly lies. There is only one thing you need to know and I heard it from the boss. " all men want to be rich, and rich men want to be King, and the King is not satisfied until he rules everything" And as a footnote if he had said women I think for men it would be a disaster but for humankind a blessing.
So as far as the cognitive dissonance coach we have, right now he has to be exalted has the mental edge piercing the sixth astral plane, and apparently he has done it without acid,
I have been in charge of channeling the efforts of more than a dozen humans towards a mutually beneficial goal. Herding cats is an easier proposition.
If this is a team of destiny, destiny's child is eMTy.

No comments:

Post a Comment