Saturday 5 August 2023

Its Elemental

 

I am sorry for having a mind that was fromed in a world where you could leave the keys in your car on main st. Dead Stop. what does it take to make our world that one, okay maybe you got to roll up the windows, or worse case take the keys with you, and risk losing them.

I think I could make a billion dollars selling Mad MAX war trash to the Mexican cartels. It really dont matter who buys, there is always 10% courtesy.

Frying Trump in a nuclear strike of documents. If you want to take down the King, maybe you need more than paper/

I am still negative on the Ukraine. So many lives lost over, what? Its alleged all the land has been sold.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve,

    Sorry that I hadn't visited until now. I'm somewhat of a narcissist and lazy to boot.

    ReplyDelete