Saturday 28 May 2022

I am back like a lawyer I had on a divoice 5 wives ago. He keeps getting Cherries and you know what I respect his smarts

 

So lets go to the video game of

real time

called Ukranie

the Russieks are fighting

thier brothers because

we want a  busineess jet

In Ukraine the leader who

played panio with his penis

to establish his gravitates

with the people who

give in billions

with few strings attached

no matter how riske

Sam Whiskey

Sam Whiskey

was played by Burt Renoylds

long before the hairy chest

was iisane, like Janes Addic6inm

now I am off the the thread

and cant find the needle

and even if I did

I could not detrime

the exact djimemson s

of the thread

to hit artilliary

that had been grown

with the same softwar

as if your cell phone

would be targetting

the terrorist

who walk amongst us

and the millions

of people overseas

who hate America

and you got to wonder

why

because until JFK lost

his head there

was a fealing

we could just do the right

thing instead

of giving money

to stupid people

with a lot of 

musles


No comments:

Post a Comment