Saturday 4 September 2021

Bluetooth 5 is not all its cracked up to bee as far as sound quality



 I recently discovered a long last music player that was Blue tooth 4 and my phone is 5 and I played my JBL clip 4 the exact same track back to back and lo and behold the

Texas chip in the music player beat the Chinese replacement. Now this was not a fair battle but what would it cost to make our phones music players><?MM<

A few practical things to consider. First the battery life is only about 3 hours with my JBL Clip 4. Second the device will not connect to my CX3 any more. Third the connection in a static environment is great. When I ride my bike even though its less than 10 inches away it skips. If I put it in my back pack and the signal goes through my body its worse.

The sound is better, but is it $125 better, I would spend more to get a better solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment