Saturday 26 June 2021

How the Habs modified to RULE

 


How did the 2021 Habs  become Stanley Cup contenders

in the bullpen. In the bullpen. This team only has to win 4

more games to get a Stanley cup, I would bet my motion

sensors of momentum that the Habs win.

The difference between players is a millisecond

and its an important one, but if you have 4 lines a millsecond capanle

you are going to win the cup with great goal tending and stellar defence

and thats the Habs enjoy the ride we are going to watCH Toronto Fans

falling from the skyskrap[ers in the Entertianment district because

they bleed blue and white and they missed rouge when the sweaters where

handed out.

Tampa might have won last year by changing the DNA

but they got the Astra Zenica, they will not die but there

is still something sick about Tampa Bay and I will

not go down any further on that road no more.

So they got a lot of pretty boys and Quebicos that want nothing more

than to say Montreal you did not pay me to play

because its cold and they got Taxes bigger than the

alligators at the golf course

where I play everyday and everyone assumes

I made a fortune and now have nothing better

to do every day than play golf, talk about

PatricK  and the Soldiers of Fortune online

making him think he could power

up the snapshot with a few seconds more

Let go circle back

Back to the Habitats the team I fell in love wiht

before I was born

and I Know it and dont wonder

why

beacause if you are going to love sports 

and sometime cry at outcomes

you are heavily like me invested

and I want some returns

on my investment

and Motreal has delivered

They are going to the promised

land soon and I am sure they will walk 

back with the cup;

and there is one reason

and its called Cole Caufield

he is the missing element 

from the nethanderal defence

and the stellar goal tending

and the hard working

forwards that are in the layer

bellow elite but beat the punks

with better music

and CC I call him Whiskey

comes in and everyone

is like saying 

alien,

but he plays like a hockey player

that is extra terrestrial for the orbit

of teams that Montreal has iced

for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment