Saturday 20 March 2021

I love Montreal and anyone who would abuse it should be fired.

 You can blame me for the loss. I thought I had done all my homework. Problem is I am tired after 3 periods and do not have a clue to win at river hockey. Do you drown your apponet like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dead_Zone_(film)

Thats freakin raptors in the parimeter need to know truth.
That may be what we need to do to win. Open up a portal on the ice and make it liquid and shove the openet down there. Sersiously I have heard the Bell Center is wired up like a fusion recactor to give us video never seeen before every game. For me I trust the first thust of history in the airstream
picking and choosing what hockey looks like.
To nite I want hockey to look with lights out
I want 2 points no CHemisty experiment in overtime
but I give full props to CoaCH Lou Reed Level Choch
We need to turn down the pressure on the BBQ
we need to let love flow
we need kid ko to drift like Tokyo
and Nature
to cut through the nucks
like a classified weopon
through carbon fiber.
DIO Do not indicatre
anywere at any time
we are not cup people
before the old people
fall down and get
speared
in overtime

No comments:

Post a Comment