Saturday 1 August 2020

Montreal Hockey Montreal Hockey. PLAN

18 Hunter S. Thompson Quotes to Increase your Appetite for Life
The gentleman with the drink immediately made me think of death and loathing
try as hard as I can I cant get the name
and tben suddenly I got
it
Hunter S Thompson
I just passed the cognitive test
for people who have not lived
thier entire life on this eaarth
and thats all I saying because
I am listinng to Tom Petty
saying and singing last dance with Syd
and the KGB
its the best one two
punch since the Beatles
Yeah Lennon and Mcartmy
you belong in heaven
because you changed
the world with
a bunch of punch pop songs
and some Lucy in the Sky
never mind why
we where gifted
to be alive
at the same time
unlike the study
of Ceaser which can
take a long time
which brings
me back to the next
20 mins and how
I will spend
them before
the coivid cup
for real takes
place in our
alien universe
Die Pens but slowly after
we lose to you in five

No comments:

Post a Comment