Saturday 22 February 2020

Lets be positive now when its so easy to be glass half empty

Image result for images of lone survivor

Been around the world 4 times. A milllion miilon flyer on three airlines. Talked to everyone once. Seen two whales fuck, been to three world end of the world raves. And I even know a man in Thailand with a wooden cock. I pushed more peeter, more sweeter and more completer than any other peter pusher around. I'm a hard bodied, hairy chested, rootin' tootin' shootin', parachutin' demolition double cap crimpin' frogman. There ain't nothin' I can't do. No sky too high, no sea too rough, no muff too tough. Been a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. Drove all kinds of trucks. 2by's, 4by's , 6by's and those big mother fuckers that bend and go 'Shhh Shhh' when you step on the brakes. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards. I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a native Haliburturon Highllder.. I'll wine, dine, intertwine, and sneak out the back door when the deal is done. I have lived for action and now I am just dreaming of some leadership in a world of shit. In 1977 this was a world of science fiction but today its reality, and we are responsible. I will die happy but regret I could not prevent the 7th collapse. OR the 6th rebuild of the Habitat, where for decades dreams go to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment